The Majolica Majorca Craze

Beauty bloggers are buzzin' I know with the newest brand to hit Philippine Shores. I'm sure y'all heard of the Majolica Majorca Legend, eh? I decided to join the bandwagon! :)

I mainly bought their famous Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara in Black and also the Majex lip balm. I got the cute gold free pouch. So far I'm lovin' both. Here's why!



For the Lash Expander Frame Plus, which is a lengthening mascara, it delivers what it promises:

Holds the curl. And it does so amazingly! Lashes stay curled for as long at it needs to be. At the end of the day, you can take it off!

Mile-long lashes. I really love this. I dont really like lengthening mascaras as I prefer more volume, but this one lengthens and adds a black color which makes my lashes more dramatic. (sorry for the stray brows as my threading is really overdue!)


Long-wearing. This mascara stayed put from 6 in the morning and until I got home. No clumps, no smudges, no raccoon eyes. Some complain that this mascara is hard to remove. I just use an oil-based makeup remover and that's it.

The Majex Lip Balm, on the other hand, adds a mega dose of moisture to the lips! It's quite thick but not sticky or clumpy, it just glides over the lips giving it added plumpness and shine. I use this as an overnight lip treatment. I don't know but it makes my lips rosy. Must be because of the royal jelly which has chock-full of vitamins and other nutrients.

Overall I'm very happy with my Majolica Majorca products and I can't wait to try their other goodies!

Comments

  1. Oooh I'd really love to try a Majolica Majorca mascara! Everyone always raves about them and your lashes look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. KawaiiFreakxXx thank you! I took this pic after a long day at work and the mascara still didn't budge! you should try it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts