Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap is the ultimate multi-tasker





This found its way to my dresser because I read somewhere that makeup brushes should be washed with diluted castille soap. I didn't argue because the blend of organic coconut, lavender, jojoba and hemp oils would surely do my brushes good! Plus it's milder than, say, regular dishwashing liquid or even shampoo(which contains sulfates). So I bought it primarily for my brushes. I chose the lavender variant because of its antibacterial properties.

The calming aroma soothes me and I love to sniff it. Next thing I know I used it on my face, on my body, and I even used it as detergent to wash my clothes! It's such an all-around product. I also like the fact that it doesn't leave any residue behind-- just clean, soft skin (or clean and soft makeup brushes!) this is definitely a keeper and I'm gonna buy a bigger bottle next time!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts