Roadtest: Neutrogena Fine Fairness Range


I purchased the Fine Fairness Range from Neutrogena because I wanted to get rid of my dark spots and post acne marks. Read more below to see if this particular line delivers:


Cleanser (Php 349.75) Has essential soy and vitamin C. It is moisturizing and it cleanses gently. However, because I wear makeup, I still pre-cleanse with cleansing oil or makeup wipes. It's good but it still doesn't topple my HG cleanser, which is Pond's Pure White.


Toner (Php 449)  Again, as with all the products with the range, it has that same pleasant scent. This toner is mild and it does work in prepping the skin for treatments. I don't reach for it quite often, though, as I'm a bit lazy to wipe toner on my face!


Essence. (Php 995) This is my favorite product in the range. It's oil-free, lightweight and absorbs easily. It has white lily extract and retinol that exfoliates and brightens skin. It lightened up my spots significantly after two weeks. Bonus: it also heals acne! It's also good to note that this can dry up the skin or cause the skin to peel, therefore it's better to follow up with moisturizer after use. If this is too drying for you just limit your usage to once-a day.


Lotion with SPF 30. (Php 895)  This has a really watery texture and absorbs well into skin. It has a whitish cast with the high SPF but that's expected. This could pass as a regular moisturizer but for my very oily skin, it does not work, as I feel it is too watery and it causes more oil build-up. I think this is good for normal-to-combination skin or those looking for a very lightweight moisturizer/sunblock. Personally I still use Armada 45 on top of this.  


The fine fairness range does work in brightening the skin. I myself noticed results after a month of usage---I got at least one shade lighter.My dark spots are less noticeable now so the key here is to use the products religiously. If you're on a super-tight budget, just get the essence because it's the most concentrated treatment in the range and you can incorporate it in your own regular whitening regimen.

Comments

Popular Posts