Feeling Sorry for the 226

I just wanna rant here because my buddies don't really understand if you're lemming for a beauty product unless you're a beauty junkie yourself. :(


I thought how incredibly lucky I was to find the Mac 226 on eBay. i really made sure that I win the bid, and I did...I was so excited about it. But then the seller has only a few positive feedbacks so I waited a bit before I paid for my item. The reason for this is that I've been scammed before so I'm really careful.


Still, it turned out to be 'too good to be true'. Sure, she's not a scammer, I paid for it, I waited for the package, and when I opened it, she sent the wrong items ;( No226 brush---Instead there was a MAC 228 plus a Coastal Scents eyeshadow brush. I was so disappointed! I contacted her to resolve the whole thing and she told me that yes, there was a mix-up that happened and she shipped the brush to the other buyer. And I thought, wow. I'm in some kind of bad luck. Seller offered me a partial refund. I still sulk! I just hope MAC brings it back but as of now, I've no info on that yet. Or better yet, they should make it a permanent brush, at least in Asia. 

Comments

Popular Posts