Review: L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation


Hi everyone! It's time to do another review. This retails for about Php 995. I decided to try this because I was looking for a liquid foundation that wasn't too pricey.

My shade is G3 (golden beige) which was a bit darker and I found that it leaned more towards the neutral/peachy side. For some reason they didn't have the W range which is more suited for warmer skintones.

Swatches:





When half-blended:






And blended thoroughly:





Texture. It is quite runny and consistency is watery. That's the reason why it blends so easily and doesn't cake. Stippling is a no-brainer with this one as it glides effortlessly into my skin. I prefer using my MAC 187 when applying this one.

Finish. The finish is semi-matte on my skin, a bit dewy but not oily at all. It is also moisturizing. I also find that it has golden micro-shimmer (no chunky glitter) which kind of reflects the light.

Coverage. Coverage is sheer but it can be built up to medium. It doesn't cover acne marks or pores so you need a separate concealer for that.

Wear. This foundation lasts about 6 hours on me with minimal fading. After 3 hours though I have to blot my face already. However if used with  primer it can definitely stay on longer.

what I like:


  • very light on the face, suited for everyday use
  • doesn't cake,
  • has SPF
  • blends easily
  • shades can match a wide range of skintones
  • no breakouts


what I don't like:


  • doesn't cover my pores
  • has no oil-control properties


I think this is a great foundation for everyday use, or for people with relatively good skin who are looking for something more polished than tinted moisturizer.

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts