Review: L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum

Finally after using this product for more than a month, I can finally post a review for L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum:










I bought this mainly because I was looking for a lash treatment that was not too expensive. It's packed with ingredients that give the lashes an intensive boost. As far as I can remember (and I threw away the box a long time ago) it does not say anywhere in the label that it will make the lashes grow in length or thickness. Instead, it just said that the lashes will become renewed and more nourished.

After using it religiously I'd say this stuff works. There's no magical increase in thickness or length, but after 2 weeks I swear I saw some of my "baby lashes" starting to grow out. After a month, the short lashes on the inner corners of my eyes became longer. After a month, my lashes were longer!





What I also love about it is that it definitely reduced lash breakage. I always curl my lashes and apply mascara so I immediately noticed that after using this product, my lashes were definitely much stronger.

Cons for this product? None! I don't think it's time consuming at all considering that it's very easy to use. It could get a bit sticky but what I do is prep my lashes with clear mascara before I apply my regular mascara in the morning.

Another thing, using lash serums won't make you stop using your mascara, but it will definitely enhance it, because longer and thicker lashes will hold the mascara better. Think twice the drama!

I'm sold with this one and it's a staple for me!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Comments

Popular Posts