Quick Review: Etude House Products

I went to SM North The Block and was surprised to find out that Etude House has opened on the 3rd level. I couldn't check out Etude House in Megamall because it's far from my workplace, so I'm glad it has finally opened here in QC!

Most of the products are  in cute, girly and princess-like packaging which probably cater to teenagers But there are notable products which are for all ages, such as their eye primer, lash treatments and even blackheads eraser! Anyway here are the products I bought for myself:

First is the Etude House Cleansing Dream Cleansing Oil (Php 528):






This Light Cleansing Oil is formulated for oily skin, as they also have a moisture variant. I've been looking for a good heavy makeup remover ever since I ran out of my rice cleansing oil from the Face Shop. (ofcourse, I still use the my cleansing wipes but I can't rely on that for complete cleansing). I love cleansing oils because I don't like to fuss with separate eye and lip makeup removers, I can just slather the oil on my face and it completely removes makeup and waterproof mascara in one go. (by the way, the best cleansing oil I've ever tried is from Fasio). What I like about this is that it has no mineral oil, instead, it has green tea which has detox properties. It feels very light on the face and it completely removes my makeup. I must say I like this one better that the Rice Cleansing Oil from Face Shop. It smells heavenly too!

Next is Etude House My Lash Serum, which I purchased because I wanted a lash conditioner. I've been subjecting my lashes to lots of stress lately (curler, lash booster, mascara) and I don't really want them to fall out! I bought this one because it is cheap (only around Php 248, I believe) but Etude House has a separate day-and-night lash treatment for those who want to grow their lashes. Anyway I started using this as primer for mascara, but I found that I can also use this as an overnight lash conditioner.


It gives me that wet-lashes look and it's great for no-makeup days when I just want to curl my lashes. It has Panthenol as conditioning ingredient. I also noticed that my lashes do not harden when I apply this as primer/base for mascara.

Can't get enough of Etude House? Go visit their stores in Megamall, or SM North as they give out a Pink Membership Card with their minimum purchase. The card gives out rebates and perks from the store so you can shop for more value!

Comments

  1. I've never shopped from Etude House before, but I think I might have to give it a go! Thanks for the reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks too! go check them out as their products are affordable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts