Review: MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation

I just purchased my very own MAC Studio Fix:





It's my go-to foundation when I want to look as polished as possible in the least possible time. Personally, I find that the powder is pigmented, smooth and silky to apply, which allows me to apply it in layers without looking cakey. It can be used wet or dry, but I love to sweep this one on my face using my sigma f30 powder brush. It gives me a matte, medium to full coverage. It's so long wearing, I don't really have to blot much.

This is an NC30 which has strong yellow undertones and it's a good match, however it just turns a teeny bit dark on my acidic skin. Anyway, I could switch to NC25 next time.


Given the whopping amount of powder in there, I know it's gonna last for a while.Coverage is great, even though it can be too matte at times, and I look like I'm very made-up. In short it's not very natural-looking. But for special occasions, this is a great powder. Oil control is great too.

Here are the ingredients:




 It's still the same price (1600 pesos) available at MAC counters.

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts