Review: Avon Ideal White Liquid Foundation spf 17 PA+++

 This is yet another whitening product from Avon and I'm glad they re-vamped their foundation line to give way to Ideal White Liquid Foundation. It is infused with whitening ingredients from Chinese herbal extracts plus SPF 17 to give an even, smooth and white complexion.

 At first I thought the texture was runny but it's not, unlike traditional liquid foundations. It is creamy and the consistency is pretty thick. It has no fragrance at all. I got it in light ochre:


I find that this could be applied by fingers, sponge, or a foundation brush. As I've said it's not very runny so it's not really suitable for stippling but it could work, if you have more time for blending. It leaves a matte finish and I find this is great for my oily skin.  It gives light to medium coverage.


It can cover dark spots or acne marks but it won't cover pimples/ blemishes so you still need a concealer for that. Don't ever make the mistake of layering or applying a glob of the product as it leave a white cast on the face and it will look like you're wearing a mask. This is a whitening foundation and so it really enhances the skin's fairness so a little of the product goes a long way.

This wears off well but I have to blot the oil after 4-5 hours which is normal for me. dry-skinned girls could use a moisturizer underneath and it won't be a problem. Overall this product is good but it's only available in three shades (light ochre, beige ochre and ivory pink) so not everyone will get their exact match.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts