Quick Review: Avon My Lip Miracle in Pinktastic



When it comes to lipsticks, I am partial to nude, peach, or beige-pink shades. Pink is a hit-or-miss shade for me and I've tried a lot of them in the market only to end up being disappointed. My lips are pretty pigmented and so it is hard to find a light pink which I can wear and not show up red on my lips.

 my Avon haul just arrived and I ordered the My Lip Miracle in the shade Pinktastic. Remember this lipstick line with Salma Hayek as the image model? This used to be Avon's flagship lipstick product. Now they have launched other lipstick formulas and now they're having a sale on this one (lowest price ever for only Php 199). I figured I have to grab one!

Pinktastic gave me a light, wearable perfect pink that did not show reddish on my lip tone! It's not a very warm pink, a little bit on the cool side and has a light hint of shimmer. It's also highly pigmented and it wears well.

Personally I think Avon's My Lip Miracle line is still their best formulation, the colors are creamy, they last long, and do not dry out the lips without being goopy or sticky.  It would be such a shame if the product is discontinued (or probably they would re-vamp the formula)? So I suggest that girls should hoard this product now before they're all gone!

I have another haul coming up so stay tuned!
                                           

Comments

Popular Posts