Serious Brightening Mode

It's the rainy season and so I'm currently restoring my skin to its natural, fair state. I've been plagued by breakouts which left acne marks on my face and I hope to regain a smoother skintone in time for the colder months.

I road-tested the Anew 360° White line and I have to say that it did deliver results. Avon claims that their Whitality products works in three ways --- they help erase dark spots and visible sun damage, turn off the sources of dark skin cell production as the products deeply penetrate into the skin, and turn on the skin cells' energy and vitality. I used the clarifying cleanser, activating toner, and the intensive correcting serum.

The Clarifying Cleanser is a creamy cleanser that washes away dirt, oil and other impurities. It's mild and it instantly brightens my skin. It's also non-drying.

The Activating Toner/Lotion is another product which I love. It has a mild refreshing scent and it really removes traces of residue from the skin. I also noticed that after two weeks of using the product, my skintone has become noticeably brighter and the spots have been reduced.

The Anew 360° White Intensive Correcting Serum is my favorite from the line. This is definitely more concentrated than their day and night creams so I opted for this one. It's non-oily and it repairs my skin, targeting the dark spots and the uneven patches. My acne marks have lightened significantly after just 1 week of use. I don't even need to use concealer anymore. I also noticed that after two weeks, my skin had become one shade lighter, and it's not pasty-white; it's brighter and glowing.

I definitely love the Anew 360° White line and it definitely lives up to its "whitality" promise!

Anew 360° White products are available at your Avon dealers.

Comments

Popular Posts