Rave: Crabtree and Evelyn

I checked out Crabtree and Evelyn's kiosk in Trinoma recently. Thankfully they have an extensive array of the products originally sold in their bigger branches like Shang or Greenbelt. I decided to take a break from whitening body products lately---I'm focusing more on sunblock and great scents, since it's still too hot and I'd like to look forward to a nice shower experience!

I bought their triple-milled soap in their Jojoba Oil range:

I was super addicted to the scent! I find myself sniffing the soap bar every now and then. The scent, as described in their website, is a blend of lavender, green herbs and a mix of citrus. I personally think it's a mixture of clean and comforting notes. The soap produces the creamiest lather and the scent just lingers on and on in the shower. It's definitely the best I have ever tried. It's very moisturizing without feeling sticky, and really, I don't even need to put on lotion after, as the moisture is absorbed by my skin.

With that, I knew I just had to make the scent last even more, so I immediately bought their conditioning bath and massage oil:

It's a pretty all-natural concoction of golder jojoba, rice bran, grapeseed, sesame, macadamia and sweet almond oils. You can never go wrong here! All ingredients are known to be beneficial for the skin. Since it's summer I liked to put a capful or two in my bathwater and it left my skin feeling really soft and conditioned. I also tried to use it as a body oil, applied on damp skin. It gave a slight sheen at first but then it is eventually absorbed and it did not feel greasy. It worked great, and I thought it would work even better during colder months (when many people suffer from dry and itchy skin).

I can't wait to buy their other products! They have a lot of other scents to offer, such as La Source (refreshing marine scent), Goatmilk (creamy and relaxing), Lavender, Summer Hill, Nantucket Briar, and their Naturals range. Surely, there is a Crabtree and Evelyn range for everybody!

Crabtree and Evelyn, Shangri-la Plaza, Greenbelt 1, SM Megamall, Robinson's Place Manila, and Trinoma. Accumulated receipts worth P15,000 within 1 year is entitled to a lifetime 15-percent discount of their products.

Comments

  1. I have the Jojoba and Aloe Vera massage oil too, and loving them! :) They smell so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts