Things to Love

Below are some of the beauty products that I'm currently loving right now:


1. The Face Shop Brow and Cake Liner. I'm really a pencil person when it comes to my brows, until I received this one as a gift. Makeup artists advised me before that it's good to try brow & cake liners as they are more natural-looking and can be blended easily as opposed to the harsh lines of brow pencils. Well, I've been a convert ever since. I just wet the brow brush and swipe this on, then use the comb to smooth my brows in place. It's the easiest way to look made-up or put-together.


2. Smashbox Photo-Op Tinted Eye Brightener. I just noticed recently that my dark circles were a bit more noticeable than usual, probably because of too many parties or the lack of sleep. I tried this out and it really gave me a more wide-awake look. It's a sheer, golden highlighter that's infused with natural extracts that preps up my eyes. It's very light and I find that I can use it on my browbones or nose or anywhere on my face that I want to highlight. Talk about a multitasking product! For very dark circles, though, it's not meant to replace a regular creamy concealer, but it would still be good as an eye primer.

3. Skinwhite 3-in-1 Face Cream Powder. It's so dirt-cheap, I didn't think it would work. But it still does! The cream-to-powder formulation camouflages my pores and gives me a light and even finish. Downside: not for morena skintones.

4. Olay Regenerist Facial Wash. The creamy formula with microbeads just sloughs away dead skin cells while leaving my face clean and supple. It does not lather as much, but it works just the same.

5.Avon Anew Clinical Retexturizing Peel. I initially thought this was too harsh for my face, but I found a new way to use these peel pads: For my arms, back and shoulders. My body acne has dried up with a couple of wipes.

Comments

Popular Posts