Review: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream

Missha recently opened its store at the SM North Annex. I got to take a closer look at their products:


They have a wide variety of bb creams. I chose the Perfect Cover BB Cream because it has the highest spf among their other variants (SPF 42 pa++). I also chose no. 23 because it's not ashy as compared to the lighter colored no. 21. Even though I am fair, it did not get any darker on my skin; it just blended right in.

It offered me a lightweight, yet full coverage. It's non-greasy as well. I applied it using my fingers and afterwards I dusted powder all over my face to set my makeup. I've been road-testing it for the past few weeks and so far, I didn't have any breakouts while using this. It totally simplified my makeup routine in the morning----it's my sunblock/primer/foundation in one as it covers all my imperfections and visible pores. At the end of the day, I simply use my cleansing oil to remove it.

Pros:

-great, even coverage
-lightweight and non-greasy
-color blends well on skin
-an all-in-one product
-a little goes a long way

Cons:

-none that I can think of.

Overall, it's a highly recommended product! Check out the Missha store at the ground floor of SM North Annex. The last time I checked, they're having a sale at 20% off on most items. :)

Comments

  1. i want to try this BB cream! still finishing my 2 BB creams from Skinfood.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this from Incheon Duty Free and I love it! Of course I've strayed now but this will always be the best in coverage. :D Can't wait to have Missha in other malls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review. Do you have photos when you tried the product? Would love to see the before and after photos. Thanks a lot.

    ~Pauline @ Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts