Get-Pretty Favorites


I have an upcoming out-of-town trip this month which made me realize that I need amp up my beauty regimen. Here are my new finds:


Face

For makeup removal, nothing beats cleansing oil because it really gives a deeper, squeaky-clean feeling. I recently tried Seikisho Cleansing Oil and I must say that it's a light formula which really dissolves all the stubborn dirt and gunk off my face. It has brightening ingredients too, and turns into a milky emulsion when dissolved with water. My face feels clean and soft after using it. Ofcourse, I still use a separate facial wash afterwards. Because of the colder weather I returned to Olay Total Effects to moisturize my skin, especially on the forehead and eye area.

Whitening

I rarely use body scrubs now because I feel that micro-exfoliation through the use of papaya soap works fine and is less abrasive. I use Royale Kojic Papaya first, lather it on for 2-3 minutes, then I rinse and follow it up with Royale L Gluta Power soap, leave it on again for 2-3 minutes, then rinse off. The combination of glutathione and vitamin E makes my skin softer. After bathing I use Hype Duo Whitening lotion or the Gluta-C variant with SPF 25 to seal in the moisture. What I like about Hype is that it's non-greasy and leaves a very fresh citrus scent.


Lip Balm

I'm loving Grace Cole's Fruitworks cherry and rosehip lip balm which has a very subtle cherry scent. It hydrates and plumps up my lips and it gives a very pretty, creamy pink color as well. It's also very cheap--- it retails for 145 pesos only in Rustan's! They also have other variants with other colors. Seeing it now makes me think it's a dupe of MAC's D-Squared Collection tinted lip conditioner in Fuschia Fix at a fraction of the price.

Comments

Popular Posts