Quick Review: Avon Glazewear Dimensions Lipstick

The -Ber months have arrived! i haven't updated this, I know--due to work and other stuffs, so I'll try to post a quick review.

I have been using Glazewear Dimensions lipstick for the past two weeks---Avon's newest variant with prismatic pearl technology that captures light and makes lips more voluptuous. I got mine in Pink Glimmer, a nude pinkish-peach shade.

Texture: Glides smoothly with the help of a lip balm. I like to mix mine with a sheer lipstick. I tried using it alone but it's a bit sticky. The staying power is good though, compared to earlier Glazewear lipstick versions. I can feel the shimmer on my lips but with the help of lip balm, the lipstick glides more smoothly.

Color: Pink Glimmer is a nice everyday peachy-pink nude shade that will not overpower so it's good for everyday use.

I recommend this product and it's available through your Avon ladies. :)

Comments

Popular Posts