Spotted: bareMinerals SPF 15 Matte Foundation


I'm loving Safari 4! :)

-0-


I spotted the pic from Sephora. Bare Escentuals has added a new version of their popular mineral foundation, named the bareMinerals SPF 15 Matte Foundation. I guess it isn't fully-launched yet, but Sephora is currently giving away samples. It supposedly gives the same beautiful coverage as the original bareMinerals formula, but minus the bismuth oxychloride in the ingredients, hence it's more matte. I think this is a welcome addition to their foundation line, as some people may have sensitivity to bismuth...I'd like to try it personally as well---I love Bare Escentuals, and although I didn't have any allergic reaction to the original formula, I found it a bit too shiny for my oily skin. The click-and-lock packaging of the BE matte foundation looks great too, as it will minimize spills. I do hope it will become available here soon. :)

Comments

Popular Posts