Quick Review: L'Oreal White Perfect Double Eyezone Brightener

Hello everyone! It's been ages since I had my last post, but please don't think I haven't been updating this blog... In fact, more reviews are coming up in the next few weeks, so stay tuned. :)

I just happened to try out a product from L'Oreal's re-lightening/whitening range. My go-to eye product is Avon's Advanced Eye Perfector with Peptides, but I feel like trying out another one, a product which could address dark circles (The former targets eyebags and puffiness).

So I decided to try L'Oreal's Double Eyezone Brightener. It comes in a dual-pump container; the blue one has the anti-dark circle gel, and the white one has the cream with "flash-white" effect. It retails for 500-700 pesos in major malls and drugstores, so it's pretty easy to find.

What I liked about it is that it's very hygenic, because of the pump. It's also fairly easy to dispense (you just have to initially pump a few times for the product to come out) and you'll only need a very little amount for both eyes.

The gel is very soothing; it contains caffeine which has draining properties. It's non-greasy and is easily absorbed.

The cream, on the other hand, has a thicker texture and has optical diffusers which makes the eye area instantly brighter. I also use gentle, tapping motions when I apply this and it's also easily absorbed by my eyes.

I've been using the product diligently twice a day, and I do see results. I don't have major dark circles so I guess the result will also depend on the intensity of pigmentation around the eyes. It's working so far for me. I love how it makes me look refreshed and wide-awake.

It would be a good base for concealer too, as it helps to moisturize the eye area.

Overall, I recommend this product! :)

PS: Thank you so much to the people who take time to read this blog! feel free to comment if you have any questions or products/suggestions for upcoming posts. Ciao!

L'Oreal is available in leading department stores and drugstores nationwide.

Comments

  1. hi girl :)

    few days ago i was about to purchase this...
    but, since i am a nivea fan... i ended up buying one of nivea's product...

    i tried some of loreals product, like the toner for pores (i forgot the whole name), it stings like crazy :(

    i gave the toner to my mom instead... and she likes it very much... i guess loreal is for her :) and i will recommend this product for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!

    l'oreal and nivea both have great skincare lines.. but as with all skincare products, you're right, it's still a trial-and-error thing depending on which products really work for you :)

    yeah, I think I have seen the pore-minimizing line of l'oreal before...but I guess it's already been discontinued.

    thank you very much for reading! thanks also for your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts