Reviews Coming Soon!

I'm getting pretty excited with my upcoming haul from two mineral makeup brands, Barenaturals and Mineraux. Take a look at these pics from their respective websites:


I pre-ordered this beautiful gold flat top brush from Barenaturals. Pre-order entitles you to receive 3 samples of eyeshadows shades of your choice. The flat top brush will be out next month.



Mineraux, another mineral makeup brand, newly launched their website and I also availed of their complimentary samples. It's a choice of free 7 samples in ziploc bags and you can choose from their wide variety of foundation, blush, and eyeshadow shades. Php 80.00 is the standard shipping fee. I expect to receive my mini-haul by tomorrow. :)

I've never owned a flat top brush before and I'm glad I waited a bit for Barenaturals to launch a new variant of their flat top brush. Reviews say it's the best brush for mineral makeup.

Anyway, reviews of these items will be posted as soon as I get my hands on them! :)

Comments

Popular Posts