Prettify Even When Stressed

Last week was one of the most stressful days I had, which got me crying for hours and hours. Ofcourse, I still had to look my best even when problem strikes, as it would risk me a lot if my office mates found out I was bawling out. Plus the fact that I didn't want anybody to probe me with more and more questions. Thank goodness for prods that really solve my dilemmas!

So, what do you do in case an unexpected news or problem comes out which may cause you to burst into tears, even though you know you'll have a huge meeting coming up or your boss will drop by? read on and be an all-out model of grace under pressure.

1. Benefit Justine Case. This handy little kit was a lifesaver! My nose turned ala Rudolph due to tears, and I just knew I had to slather on a bit of Some Kinda Gorgeous, which totally covered up the redness and puffy eyes. But, not to forget Eyecon which took out the puffiness first. It also contained Benefit and California Kissin' lipgloss which are enough to gear me up for retouch. It's so handy, I can just toss it in my bag and take it everywhere! Perfect for emergencies. It truly lives up to its name, because you'll never really know when stress strikes... just in case! :)

2. Avon Solutions Advanced Eye Perfector with Peptides. This is a great product, and I've been using it since my call-center days because it's proven to erase evidences of late nights in a single application. I used it to take down puffiness and swelling due to water retention (because of tears) and voila --- no signs of a major boo-hoo session the morning after. I went on with my conference looking fine. plus with the addition of peptides to boost it's anti-aging ingredients, this one is a winner.

3. Himalaya Herbals Neem Facial Wash. Who wants breakouts? This facial wash cleanses, soothes, and heals in one single step. Neem is the equivalent of Lavender, and is a known cure-all. It never leaves my skin dry, and eliminates all possible breakouts even before they start. Great product!

Comments

Popular Posts